Our top tips
- Service stations are good and not too over priced.
- We recommend the pre paid euro cards, as there are usually no transactions fees. They can be used at most cash machines, petrol stations etc.
- You’re better to buy adapters at home than in France.
- Don’t forget your chargers for your electronics.
- French roads are pretty reliable in terms ETA especially on the tolls but make sure you’ve plenty of change, as some cards don’t work at the tolls including the pre-paid euro cards
- Try and update your UK Sat Nav to include Europe as well.