Col d’Ibardin campsite toddler friendly facilities
Along with the domes toddler friendly aspects, the campsite has a number of toddler friendly touches that will give you peace of mind. Here’s our top ten:
- There’s a well-stocked shop on site (5 mins walk from the domes) that sells all the essentials (open from 8am until 8pm in the high season) so you don’t have to worry if you run out of something.
- The washing facilities on site are excellent – whether it’s cleaning sun kissed toddlers, washing clothes or cleaning up your dishes the campsite has it all and best of all everything is within a 5-10 min (max) walk.
- Shower area – there are plenty of basins & shower cubicles and staff monitor the cleanliness throughout the day so the showers are really clean. Toddler toilets seats are also available.
- Dish washing facilities – there are large basins with hot & cold water as well as cold water taps dotted around the site.
- Laundry facilities – there are several washing machines and dryers too so you can easy stay on top of your laundry.
- When it comes to play there’s lots of fun to be had. There’s a great play area that’s perfect for toddlers – with super soft sand on the ground and baby/toddler friendly swings, slides etc there’s plenty to keep them entertained.
- The pool area has been well thought out and as well as a large pool there’s a shallow pool especially for babies & toddlers. There are plenty of sun-beds strategically placed around the pool so there are no hidden areas to worry about. Plus, there’s fencing all around the pool & sun-bed area with a gate lock entry & exit so little ones can’t crawl/toddle off anywhere.
- Whether for sustenance or shade there’s a lovely café/restaurant overlooking the pool – there’s plenty of seating inside and also outside (under umbrellas if you need them). The menu offers lots of choice including children’s options. Most importantly, the staff are all also extremely accommodating of high chairs and baby food that needs heating.
- Although there is evening entertainment, some of our domes are positioned away from the restaurant so that there’s minimal noise disruption for you.
- Then there’s the goats, a true friend for life if you feed them, they wonder at will through out the site offering plenty of enjoyment for the children.
With the combination of stimulating, fresh air days for your toddlers and stress free, relaxing days for you grown-ups – you’ll all be sleeping like babies.