shrimp skewers à la plancha, homemade mayonnaise and courgette tagliatelle
A Savoury mix that has been spiced up and refined with shrimp skewers marinated on your Plancha grill. This recipe is provided by the Kaderick en kuizinn blog.
- 15 shrimp
- 1 lemon
- Olive Oil
- 2 tsp mixed spices: pepper, oregano, paprika, basil, garlic, marjoram, thyme
- 3 courgette (1 yellow, 1 green, 1 Italian courgette)
- 1 brown egg
- 2 tsp of mustard
- Prepare a marinade by mixing olive oil (3 tbsp), salt, spices, lemon juice and zest. Peel your shrimp and put them in the marinade for an hour, stirring from time to time. Then put 5 shrimp on each skewer (keep the marinade for cooking).
- Make a homemade mayonnaise by mixing egg, yolk, mustard and salt with a whisk (slowly stir in the olive oil until the mayonnaise reaches the right consistency).
- For the zucchini tagliatelle, cut them using a vegetable peeler, then slice the onion and mushrooms and dice the tomato.
- Spray your Plancha grill with olive oil and let it heat for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini, mushrooms, onion and the skewers, rotate the skewers after 2 minutes. Stir often and frequently baste the shrimp in the marinade.
- Make your plate and enjoy!