Chicken Breasts with Tomatoes and Olives a la Plancha
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup multicoloured cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons oil and vinegar dressing, divided
- handful of olives
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated cheese
- Turn on Plancha
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Place chicken on grill coated and cook for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Keep warm.
- Halve the olives and combine them with tomatoes and 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing in a medium bowl over medium heat, and cook for 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften slightly and mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Brush chicken with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing.
- Sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese and torn basil leaves, if desired.